Saturday, October 24, 2009

old school HORROR

managed to catch Halloweeen II (2009) at the cinemas a couple of days back. Rob Zombie was back to his gory best. From his music to The Devil’s Reject’s, there’s always been something twisted in that guy’s head man.

It was just an okayyyy movie for me though. Coz I miss the old Michael Myers. I miss old horror movies. Gone are the days where movies didn’t need to rely on dismemberment or special effects to make the hair at the back of your neck stand. I miss the times when fear was more psychological than physical.

The last movie that seriously gave me a fright was Zeitgeist. And it wasn’t even a horror movie haha. Coz it’s always been your mind that knows your greatest fears, so I looove those scenes that make your imagination run wild. Like this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J_jM7968xs

Okay I think i’m the only one who enjoys such things hahaha.

::. wadefax.::

No comments:

Post a Comment